Department of Press and Public Relations Consultancy
The duties and authorities of the Press and Public Relations Consultancy are as follows:
- To carry out the corporate identity studies of the Presidency.
- To prepare the communication strategy plans within the scope of the press, public relations, and promotional activities of the Presidency and to carry out all necessary studies in line with these plans.
- To follow up on social media with local, national, and international press and media organizations on matters that concern and fall within the scope of the duty of the Presidency, to prepare statements and disclaimers on behalf of the Presidency, to prepare and archive daily press releases, social media reports.
- To prepare content for the websites and social media accounts of the Presidency and to carry out editorial management.
- To carry out content preparation, design, printing, and publication of written, audio and visual documents on subjects falling within the scope of the duty of the Presidency.
- To carry out promotional activities that will increase awareness by cooperating with universities, public institutions, non-governmental organizations, the private sector, climate ambassadors, and international organizations on the subjects falling within the scope of the duty of the Presidency.
- To follow the awareness and promotion activities of the programs, projects, and activities of international organizations on the subjects falling within the scope of the duty of the Presidency.
- To carry out national and international project studies for the promotion of the Presidency and awareness
- To ensure the coordination of the bilateral relations of the Presidency.
- To take the necessary measures to conclude the information applications to be made by Law No. 4982 on the Right to Information dated 9/10/2003, effectively, quickly, and accurately.
- To perform other duties assigned by the President.
Head of Department :
E-mail address :